You can download a statement with records of all the Expend card transactions for your organisation. The statement is provided as a CSV file that can also be imported to your accounting platform.
Statements are available in the following formats. The files exported to Crunch, Xero and QuickBooks format follow these providers’ specifications, so you don't need to make changes before importing them into the individual platforms.
- Default A file that you can edit to meet your requirements
- Crunch Can be imported directly into Crunch Accounting for reconciliation
- Xero Can be imported directly into Xero for reconciliation
- QuickBooks Can be used to import transactions manually into QuickBooks (three-column format)
Exporting a statement
- Sign in to the Expend dashboard at app.expend.io.
- In the dashboard menu, click Exports, and then go to Statement at the top.
- Select a From and To date. All transactions between and including these dates will be exported. Leave the fields empty to include ALL transactions.
- In the Format field, select an appropriate format in the drop-down list.
- Click Download.
Please note: If you don’t see some recent transactions in the CSV file, it is because a transaction isn’t exported if it is not yet final. A transaction is only ‘final’ when the merchant has taken the funds. Once this has happened, it will be exported.