You can download a statement with records of all the Expend card transactions for your organisation. You can export your statement as:
- a CSV file that can also be imported to your accounting platform, or
- as a PDF document.
Statements are available in the following formats. The files exported to Crunch, Xero and QuickBooks format follow these providers’ specifications, so you don't need to make changes before importing them into the individual platforms.
- Default (CSV) A file that you can edit to meet your requirements
- Crunch (CSV) Can be imported directly into Crunch Accounting for reconciliation
- Xero (CSV) Can be imported directly into Xero for reconciliation
- QuickBooks (CSV) Can be used to import transactions manually into QuickBooks (three-column format)
- ClearBooks (CSV)
- FreeAgent (CSV)
Exporting a statement
- In the Expend dashboard menu, click Reporting and then click Exports.
- Go to Statement at the top.
- Select a date range. All transactions between and including these dates will be exported.
- In the Format field, select an appropriate format in the drop-down list.
- Click Download.
Please note: If you don’t see some recent transactions in the exported file, it is because a transaction isn’t exported if it is not yet final. A transaction is only ‘final’ when the merchant has taken the funds. Once this has happened, it will be exported.