Once you’ve set up your organisation in Expend, you can start inviting others to use it. Users need to become members in order to use Expend. Once someone has joined, you can order them an Expend card.
Note: Prospective members that have been invited must sign up (using the dashboard or the app) before they can accept the invite.
To invite someone to join your organisation:
- In the dashboard menu, click Company and then click Members.
- Click + Invite Member in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the person’s first name, last name and email address.
- Select roles for the user.
Roles – please note: Any person that needs an Expend card must be assigned the Member role. An administrator that also needs a card must be assigned both the Administrator and the Member role.
- Click Send. The prospective member will get an email with instructions on what to do next.
Invites are valid for two weeks, after which they expire and are cleared from the list on the invites list on the dashboard after a week.
Once someone has accepted the invite, they appear in the list of members.