Once someone has accepted your invitation to become a member of your organisation in Expend, you can order them an Expend card.
To order a card for a member of your organisation:
- In the dashboard menu, click Cards.
- Click Order Card.
- Click the Member drop-down list and select the prospective cardholder.
- Under Card type: Select the type of Expend card to order. For more details, see this article: Expend card types
- If you are ordering an Expend Flex card, select the Policy type (you can change this later) and then set the allowance if applicable. For more details see this article: Spending policies
- (Optional) If you are ordering an Expend Flex card, enter or select an expiry date in the Policy expiry field. The policy will be active up to and including this date. Leave the field empty to let the policy remain active until you make a change.
- Click Order.
The prospective cardholder is added to the Cards list on the page. The initial status shown is “Ordered” and this will be updated as the order progresses.