Expend Prepaid Mastercard® Fee & Limits Schedule
Autumn Offer: 0% foreign currency exchange fee on Expend Card purchases (normally 1%). A perfect card for business travel and foreign purchases!
Overview of Terms
- There are no tie-ins and no minimum subscription period to the Expend service. Users can cancel anytime within their trial period. If you cancel after your trial period then you are required to give 1 months notice from your billing date.
- Your subscription/trial start date will begin from the day you register your Expend account.
- Where possible, subscription and card usage fees will be charged against the customer’s Direct Debit or Credit Card. These are the payment forms used to pay for the Expend service and not the Expend prepaid debit card we provide to customers.
- Users are asked to submit payment details within their trial period. If payment details are not provided by the end of the free trial and the user has not cancelled their subscription, the subscription fees may be taken from any Expend account credit. If the user has no available credit to fulfil owed fees, the service may be cancelled at Expend’s discretion.
- In the event of non-payment of the Expend fees, the company has full discretion to suspend usage of the card and users access to the software. Outstanding fees may be charged against any credit the user’s account has.
- There is a £5 charge for replacement cards and to re-issue cards.
- When outside of a trial period, there is a customer funds refund fee of £15.
- All prices listed are exclusive of VAT.
- Terms & conditions apply. Terms are subject to change. These can be found at https://expend.io/terms-and-conditions.
Active user policy
An active user is a user who has had at least one transaction/expense within their monthly billing cycle.
The active user policy starts after you have more than four users in your Expend account.
All customers must have at least one chargeable monthly user subscription and are subject to a one-month minimum paid subscription term for each additional cardholder in their plan (after any free trial) before the active user policy takes effect.
The active user policy does not apply to annual plans.