If a member is leaving your organisation, follow these steps to remove their access. All of this can be done on your Expend dashboard if you have the Administrator role.
1. Remove any remaining balance from their Expend card
- In the dashboard menu, click Cards.
- Find the member’s card and click the ➖ button.
- Enter the remaining card balance in Amount.
- Click ➖ Return. The balance is transferred from the card back to your organisation’s float account.
2. Lock and cancel their Expend card
- Staying on the Cards page, click the ⚙ (Card Security Settings) button for the member’s card.
- Click the Enable card setting so that it slides to the OFF position.
- Click Close. The card is shown as Locked.
- If you want the card to be cancelled, please notify our Customer Service team. You can simply send us a message on the Expend dashboard or using the in‑app chat.
3. Removing the member from your organisation
Please tell our Customer Service team which member you need to remove from your organisation, and we can do this for you. You can simply send us a message on the Expend dashboard or using the in‑app chat.
When the member that has been removed logs in, they will no longer have access to their transactions, expenses, or any other details related to the Expend card provided to them by your organisation.