You can easily order a replacement card for one of your users if you need to. To order a replacement, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Expend dashboard and click Cards.
- Expend Classic Cards: If you will no longer be using the card, transfer any funds on it back to the company float account. Go to the card, click the ▬ button, enter the full Card balance amount, and click ▬ Return.
- Lost or stolen cards: Lock the card so that it cannot be used. Go to the card, click the ⚙ (Card Security Settings) button, and set Enable card to the OFF position.
- On the Card Security Settings dialog, click Lost or Stolen Card in the lower-right corner.
- Click Order Replacement Card.
When a user activates a replacement card, any funds remaining on their old card is automatically transferred to the new card and the old card is closed.