If your card has been lost, it can be locked to prevent it from being used for any transactions. It may also be locked automatically because of a suspect purchase. If that happens, and you are certain that there hasn't been an illegitimate purchase, you can unlock your card using the Expend app or dashboard.
In the Expend app:
- Tap Cards at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the card.
- Tap Unlock Card.
On the dashboard:
- Go to app.expend.io and sign in with your Expend account details.
- Click Cards in the menu on the left.
- Find the card and click the ⚙ (Card Security Settings) button in the lower right corner.
- Click the Enable card setting so that it slides to the ON position.
- Click Close. The card shows Active when it is unlocked.
Need more help?
If you are unable to unlock your card using the app or the Expend dashboard, please contact our support team via the in-app chat, or on the dashboard by clicking the chat button in the lower right corner.