If you are setting up a Direct Debit payment method to pay your Expend subscription, and more than one person is required to authorise it, all signatories will need to sign a Direct Debit mandate. Here are details of the process from start to finish.
- In the Expend dashboard menu, click Company, click Billing, click ＋Payment Method, and click Direct Debit.
- On the page that opens, fill in all the required information. At the end of the form, select More than one person is required to authorise Direct Debits.
- Click Set up Direct Debit and click Confirm. You will get an email with the subject “Action required: complete your mandate setup with Expend”.
- In the email you receive, click the Complete mandate setup button.
- On the page that opens, click Print agreement. A PDF document opens with details of the Direct Debit mandate.
- Print the document, ensure that it is signed by all other signatories, and then scan the signed and dated document or just take a clear photo of it.
- Go back to the page from which you printed the agreement. If it’s no longer open, you can open it again by clicking the Complete mandate setup button in the email sent to you.
- Under “2. Sign and upload”, follow the instructions to upload the signed document.
There is no need to send the paper copy to us.