You can define external (non-Expend card) payment methods that members can use for their expenses. For example, this could be a company-provided payment card or company bank account. If necessary, you can make a payment method available only to specific members.
Adding a company payment method
- In the dashboard menu on the left, click Settings.
- Click Company Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method in the upper right corner.
- Choose the payment type (Bank Account or Card), enter the account/card details, and optionally enter a nickname to help users identify the payment method.
- If you use an accounting integration, you can map the payment method to an account, so that expenses using the method sync to that account. Select the account in the Map to bank account drop-down list.
- You can make the payment method available to a specific member of your organisation, for example, if they hold a company credit card. Select the member name in the Assign member drop-down list. The payment method will only be available to this member.
- Click Save.
Editing a company payment method
You can edit the nickname or account mapping, or delete the payment method.
- In the dashboard menu on the left, click Settings and then click Company Payment Methods.
- Find the company payment method and click Manage.
- To edit, make the necessary changes and click Save.
To delete, click the Delete button.
Personal Payment Methods
Members can also set up their own personal payment methods if they frequently use these to pay for company expenses. For more details, see the following article: Personal Payment Methods