If you frequently use a personal payment card or bank account to pay for company expenses, you can a define an external (non-Expend card) payment method that you specify when creating your expenses.
Adding a personal payment method
- In the dashboard menu on the left, click Me.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method in the upper right corner.
- Choose the payment type (Bank Account or Card), enter the account/card details, and optionally enter a nickname to help you identify the payment method.
- Click Save.
Editing a personal payment method
You can edit the nickname or delete the payment method.
- In the dashboard menu on the left, click Me and then click Payment Methods.
- Find the payment method and click Manage.
- To edit, make the necessary changes and click Save.
To delete, click the Delete button.