You can retrieve the PIN for your Expend card after you’ve activated your card. To retrieve your PIN:
- Activate your Expend card within the app. Once you’ve submitted the required details, you’re shown a screen where you can view your PIN.
- Ensure that you are ready to make a secure note of your PIN. It can be retrieved only once within the app.
- When you’re ready, tap Show PIN. You’re PIN will be displayed for 10 seconds.
Changing your PIN
You can change your PIN at any ATM, just like you can with any standard bank card.
Retrieving your PIN
You can retrieve your Expend card PIN within the Expend app:
- Tap Cards, tap the card for which you need the PIN, and then tap Retrieve PIN.
- Enter last three digits on the back of your card (the CVC2).
- Tap Retrieve PIN. The Show PIN screen opens.
- When you’re ready, tap Show PIN. You PIN will be displayed for 10 seconds.
Retrieving your PIN via SMS
You can also retrieve your PIN via text message:
- Using the phone registered to your account, text “pinr” and the last 4 digits on your card (for example: pinr 0257) to the following number: +44 7937 947694
- Check your text messages for a new message that contains a link which takes you to a form you can use to retrieve your PIN.